Parkside Manor strives to make every resident feel as if this is their home.
Our nursing department provides excellent care. We are professionally staffed around the clock and can give your loved one the special care they deserve.
We try to help our long-term care population receive the best quality of life and offer them specialized restorative services. Our goal is to maintain or improve each resident’s highest functional ability.
A positive and fun atmosphere is beneficial to the success of healing, recovery and rehabilitation. Parkside Manor employs staff to create programs and activities to fit the needs of each resident. We provide a monthly activity calendar to each resident to keep them informed of upcoming events. Friends and families are always welcome to visit and attend our special events.
Social services provide important information, helps manage requests and concerns, helps maintain contact and open communication between the facility, families and the residents, helps in care planning and discharge planning for each resident.
Parkside also offers:
- Pharmacy, Nutritional, and Mental Health Consultants
- Multi Denominational Church Services
- Flexible Elder and Family Centered Care Planning
- Speech, Occupational, and Physical Therapy.
- Professional rehabilitation programming for short-term as well as long term stays.
- Restorative nursing care
- Specialized skin and wound care
- A comprehensive medical team with licensed professional on duty 24 hours a day
- Meals on Wheels to the Stuart Community
- We are dually certified in both Medicaid and Medicare and can assist you with the application process.
- Accept a wide variety of insurance plans
- Hospice Care
- Veteran Medications and Physicians Utilized
- Direct TV in every room
- Chapel and Private Gathering Room for Friends and Family
- Friendly, Familiar Staff
- The ability to work with the Physician of your choice
- Modernized Bathing Accommodations